- Strawberries- Closed for the season! We will see you next summer!
Pickup Dates for 2015 **
Sept 18-19 Red Birds**
- Turkey- No summer turkeys this year - only Thanksgiving/Christmas; please place your order early.
- Beef- Taking orders for 2016 beef. We have phased out retail beef in favor of wholesale - quarters and halves. Please check out the beef page for complete information.
- Pork- 4 halves left for fall (October - November) pork.
- Eggs- Retail eggs are back (when available, which varies according to how ambitious the hens are feeling) - find them at Origins in Homer, in the refrigerated case next to the register. We would LOVE any jumbo egg cartons that you may have.
- "Almost Organic" Dog Food- This is in the form of 2 pound ground beef tubes from certified organic dairy cull cows. Please note that this is not from a certified organic processing facility, and therefore this can not be sold as certified organic dog food. These tubes are a great supplement (or replacement) for what your pet already recieves. Two pound tubes are $7. Use the newsletter sign up link to get on the pet food list if you are interested in supply updates. Dog bone packages at $1.50/pound also available.
- Compost- Call Paul at 607-591-0410 to make an appointment.
We send out farm updates and reminders approximately once a month; only when we have something to tell you. We do not share your information with anyone.
You might have a noticed the farm looks a tiny bit different when you drive by on I-81. Just in case you missed it, check out our newly completed project!
We are located off of Preble Road in Preble, NY. Zoom in on the Preble Road entrance on the map - rather than the Rt. 11 entrance.