- You might have a noticed the farm looks a tiny bit different when you drive by on I-81. Just in case you missed it, check out our newly completed project!
- Strawberries- Strawberries are closed for the season. Thank you!
- Chicken- September 19-20 is the last sale date for this year. There a few extra birds. Visit our chicken page for chicken sale dates and complete info.
- Turkey- Now taking orders for Thanksgiving. Visit our turkey page for sale dates and complete info., including pricing.
- Eggs- are now being offered at Origins in Homer, both as retail sales ($4), and included in the new breakfast sandwiches. We will no longer be offering retail sales from the farm.
- Beef- Two split halves are still available for the September processing;please email if interested. We are phasing our retail beef in favor of wholesale - quarters and halves. Please check out the beef page for complete information.
- Pork- There are two halves still available for winter pork- the processing date is expected to be in December.
- "Almost Organic" Dog Food- We have dog food for sale! This is in the form of 2 pound ground beef tubes from certified organic dairy cull cows. Please note that this is not from a certified organic processing facility, and therefore this can not be sold as certified organic dog food. These tubes a great supplement (or replacement) for what your pet already recieves. Two pound tubes are $6.
- Compost- Call Paul at 607-591-0410 to make an appointment.